WHAT IS MY DREAM?

Related image
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?





                  People often ask us about our dream. Neither in school nor college, family and friends. Some of us didn't know their dream, yet. Some of us have their own dream, they have their vision about what could possibly happen in making their dreams come true. Dreams doesn't have to be just a dream, it has to come with passion and hard work. Have you ever ask yourself, what is my dream? How can I make my dream come true? What path I must take to accomplish my dream? Ask yourself, everyday, what is the purpose of life. Some of us said that their dream is to travel around the world, some of us want to be rich. It depends on themselves to choose and create their own stories of life.

                  Then, what is my dream? Since I was a kid I was dreaming to have a wonderful life. Having a great family, be rich and travel the world. Time passed by, I grew older, I still had the same dream.

Image result for family tumblr                  First of all, i want to have a great family, getting married with someone special, someone that can accept who I am, my flaws, someone that I can share everything together with him, spend time, having a great moment, having lovely child. I want to build a happy family with someone I can call my man, lover, husband. No matter what happen to my family, we will always stick together through thick and thin. Family isn't just about getting married and having child, it teach us about resposibillity, building up teamwork spirits and learn to know each other more.






Image result for be rich                   Other than that, I also want to be rich. What I'm trying to say as I want to be a filthy rich. I want to be rich in knowledge, so that I can share with other people. I want to be rich in love that I want to share my love with the people that I love the most especially my families and not wasting my time towards people who hates me. I want to be rich in laughter that I want to fill the people that I love day with full of happiness. I want to be rich in money so that I can help my family and myself even though money can't bring happiness, but what money can buy is what makes us happy.





Image result for travel quote               Last but not least, I want to travel the world, another reasons why I want to be rich in money. I want to find experience by exploring new places, I want to know what it feels to go to the places that are new to me, gain more knowledge by learning from various type of people and culture. The main purpose of me going travel is to know myself better, to explore myself and upgrading my self-development to a better person. I'd rather work ridiculous shift, work harder than before to save money just to go travel. Then I'll go travel the world and yes, after spending holiday and travel, I would be going back to my old job but at this moment, I will not be the same me like I used to be, I will be better than myself back there. And that's what I gain from go on traveling. Hard work pays off.




      So, that's all I want to say. I hope I can inspire you guys to keep dreaming and achieve dream.

      Have a nice day :)

Comments