HOW'S MY FIRST DAY IN KOLEJ MATRIKULASI LABUAN?

Image result for first day in college story

 👀 FIRST DAY IN KOLEJ MATRIKULASI LABUAN 😱

 Hello guys! 😆 How's your day? I hope you guys doing great cause I'm doing super great this week! 

Image result for first day in college                    So today I want to share with you guys about my experience on first day being at Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan (KML) 😌 My first impression toward this college was KML was huge that I can't imagine how can I manage to get to the class with such condition 😓 although I was happy because I got the opportunity to study at the college I've been dreaming of 😍 even though I didn't manage to get better result in SPM, still I am very grateful and so my family. 

Image result for first day in college storyBut, it doesn't last long. When I get to my room, it was quite dissapointing. The room smells horrible 💨 also the bed that I'm gonna sleep at. Like seriously, it looks very dissapointing 💔 maybe its because it has been left for a long time since it no one is going to clean it up if not the person who live in that room. Knowing that there was no kitchen, I also have to buy meals at cafe everyday. 

                  

 

    Talking about the cafe, they only serve chicken and some vegetables. Its kind of confusing why they did not serve more seafood meals rather than chicken because Labuan is an island and it is rare to find seafood at the cafe here. But I can't do anything rather than eat other than chicken since I cannot eat chicken cause I'm allergic to it (yes, you may laugh) 😓😔 Its a good thing happen to me since I cannot eat chicken cause it save my money and I used to be a chicken lover. 

Image result for first day in college                      Next, I would like to talk about the people here. I got this culture shock that I see people around me was very weird and creepy. Its the first time I studied far from my family 😢 its the first time I saw the 'reality' world. There are many people with different character, different place and I still didn't familiar with such surrounding. To be honest, for the first time I hate all people around me at that time 😂 and I don't know why.

                      There were other my experience on my first day in KML but I'm too lazy to write it all here so I'm just telling you three things I had on my first day. This is from my point of view and you cannot just assume something from one source. I think other people have a good day on their first day in KML. Who knows? 

                     Okay that's all from me. I hope you guys enjoy reading my post 😃😂 so thank you so much and see you again next time! 💗

Related image

Comments