INTRODUCTION

This is not me XD

Hello guys! Welcome to my blog :D

This is my first time using blog. Hope you guys will enjoy it :D

                    My name is Fatin Mahfuzah Razi and I am a just an ordinary girl that have a blissful life with a beautiful family, lovely friends, my "panda" and my "miaw". 

                    Basically I just want to talk about myself since it was my first time using blog.  I was born in July,26 1999 at Hospital Ranau and currently stayed at Telupid. 
Image result for pinterest pictures about love

                    So, how do I feel at the moment? I want to tell you guys that I was very happy at the moment. What makes me happy were the people that I love always had my back and support me at my best and worst especially my family and Him.
                   
                    What I need more in my life? What I need were love, money and time. I need love because it give me strength in many ways. It does gave a huge impact in me and my daily activities. Why do I need money and time? Well, I want a lot of money and time so that I could spend my time and money with the one I loved the most and create the best memories in my life. 

                     What I am grateful for? First and foremost my lovely family, my dearest friends, my "panda", my "miaw", the life I had, my computer, my phone and Him.  When did I experienced joy this week? Actually I didn't experienced joy this week cause there were nothing that can give me joy (except food). I fell sick, right after the exam that I've struggle myself to death (actually I studied Math hahaha and it's not like something very bad happen to me). I've never been like this since SPM. But, thank god I made it. 

Image result for pinterest pictures about insecurities                  What's bothering me? We have already known that every people have insecurities. Especially for a girl like me. I don't have a flawless skin like my other friends, and yes people keep talking about my face and they will be like, "Euw Fatin, what happen to your face?","Oh my god Fatin, your face? You used to have flawless skin. Are you doing okay?","Fatin like seriously you need to take care of your face?". I have heard many people talking about my face and I would be lying if I said I didn't get hurt . I have issues about my face that I always feel insecure whenever I saw people with flawless skin. But, not all of them keep talking bad about my face, there were people who help me solving my skin problem. There are people who always support me, who helps me to build my confidence to get through thick and thin. They are my family, friends and Him.  



Image result for pinterest pictures about loving yourself


Well, even though I have flaws, still I love myself for who I am. I am very grateful for who I am today because the problem I had yesterday motivated me to build myself better and better day by day. "Embrace the glorious mess you are" . We are not made up of those words that hurts us, or the number on the scale, or the expectations that we feel that we will never meet.

Comments